Your GovernmentOur ServicesDoing BusinessOur Community
Click to Home

Special Events Permit
special event permit is required by anyone planning a single gathering or event, or series of related daily gatherings / events of any nature at a public facility that impacts streets, sidewalks, parking lots, or rights of way. 

Business License from the Town is also required if business is being conducted, and an Arizona Department of Revenue Transaction Privilege Tax License for retail sales.

Please note that, whenever a vendor is serving food, a Food Handler’s Permit from the Maricopa County Environmental Services Department is also necessary. 

Go To Search